Welcome to PennMAPP, the online application for University of Pennsylvania Health System provider initial credentials, renewed credentials, privileges (collectively referred to as “credentials” or “credentialing”) and health plan enrollment*. This application has three (3) steps as outlined below. We in the Office of Medical Affairs (OMA) look forward to working with you to complete the credentialing and enrollment processes.
* If you are a UPHS employee or otherwise are to be enrolled in UPHS-contracted health plans.
For your own protection, please be advised that:
- While you may delegate the data entry of the application information to a third party, the completion of each module of PennMAPP requires an electronic signature attesting to the completeness and correctness of the information provided. This signature is legally binding and should be performed only by you, the physician applying for credentials and enrollment.
- You may not conduct direct or indirect patient care until the credentialing and verification process is complete, at which time you will be notified in writing by OMA.
PennMAPP - Online credentials and enrollment application
Please use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7 or above
- Firefox 15 or above
- Safari 5 or above
- Extranet - Online required reading (medical staff bylaws, hospital policies)
- Documents to be sent/returned to OMA:
- Copy of Certificate of Insurance (only if you are NOT being covered by UPHS Self-Insurance Program)
- Copy of Medical School diploma (allied/auxiliary providers only, including AuD, CCA-A, CNM, CRNA, CRNP, PA-C, PhD, Psy)
- Copy of Pennsylvania Drug Enforcement Administration registration if currently registered
- Copy of Social Security Card or W-2 with payroll information concealed
* If a UPHS employee or otherwise to be enrolled in UPHS-contracted health plans the documents below will be required.