Welcome to PennMAPP, the online application for University of Pennsylvania Health System provider initial credentials, renewed credentials, privileges (collectively referred to as “credentials” or “credentialing”) and health plan enrollment*. This application has three (3) steps as outlined below. We in the Office of Medical Affairs (OMA) look forward to working with you to complete the credentialing and enrollment processes.
* If you are a UPHS employee or otherwise are to be enrolled in UPHS-contracted health plans.
For your own protection, please be advised that:
- While you may delegate the data entry of the application information to a third party, the completion of each module of PennMAPP requires an electronic signature attesting to the completeness and correctness of the information provided. This signature is legally binding and should be performed only by you, the physician applying for credentials and enrollment.
- You may not conduct direct or indirect patient care until the credentialing and verification process is complete, at which time you will be notified in writing by OMA.
- PennMAPP - Online credentials and enrollment application - 155
Please use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7 or above
- Firefox 15 or above
- Safari 5 or above
- Microsoft Edge
- Extranet - Online required reading (medical staff bylaws, hospital policies)