PennAccess: Biomedical Research Building
421 Curie Boulevard . Philadelphia . PA . 19104
- The main entrance is located on the north side of the building. A ramp leads from the sidewalk level to the first floor. The accessible, automatic door is card-access only. Contact a security person to let you into this building.
- There is a level, accessible passage from the second floor of the Clinical Research Building.
- There is a level, accessible passage from the second floor of the Stellar-Chance Laboratories.
- The entrance to Au Bon Pain Bakery and Cafe is located on the east side of the building. Once inside the cafe, there is a card-access only entrance into the main part of the building.
- The entrance to the Penn Med Bookstore is located on the northeast side of the building. This entrance serves only the bookstore.
- There is a card-access only entrance to the Biomedical Research 2 Building from the PCHCS Parking Garage.
- The eastern entrance to the Biomedical Research 2 Building is not accessible, because although there are no stairs, the door is narrow and spins automatically. A wheelchair could not pass through this door.
- There is a bank of four passenger elevators in the center of this building.
- There are two freight elevators in this building.
- There are accessible restrooms on every floor of this building.
- All entrances to this building are card-access only. You will need to contact a security person to enter this building.