How to Apply
Penn Medicine's Family Medicine and Community Health fellowship program is open to:
- Family physicians who have completed an accredited program in family practice, or other family physicians who wish to enhance their ability to pursue a research–oriented academic career.
- An applicant must be a citizen of the United States, a non–citizen national, or a foreign national holding a visa permitting permanent residence in the United States.
- Potential fellows must also have a valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Applicants must meet all entrance requirements for the master's programs of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Applicants must apply and be accepted to both the fellowship and a master's degree program.
Submission packet must include:
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Master's program application personal statement.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
Send all application materials by mail or electronically to:
Peter Cronholm, MD, MSCE
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
2 Gates, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4283