How to Apply
Primary Care Sports Medicine
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- Valid ECFMG certificate if graduate of non-LCME school
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Personal statement explaining your interest in our program
Application deadline is annually on October 1.
For questions, please contact:
Darcy MacDonald, Academic Manager
3737 Market Street, 9th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Fellowship Program Director
Global Health FellowshipApplication instructions can be found in our program brochure.
Faculty Development Fellowship
Penn Medicine's Family Medicine and Community Health fellowship program is open to:
- Family physicians who have completed an accredited program in family practice, or other family physicians who wish to enhance their ability to pursue a research–oriented academic career.
- An applicant must be a citizen of the United States, a non–citizen national, or a foreign national holding a visa permitting permanent residence in the United States.
- Potential fellows must also have a valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Applicants must meet all entrance requirements for the master's programs of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Applicants must apply and be accepted to both the fellowship and a master's degree program.
Submission packet must include:
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Master's program application personal statement.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
Send all application materials by mail or electronically to:
Peter Cronholm, MD, MSCE
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
2 Gates, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4283