What is RSS?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS), also known as a feed, is an electronic format for sharing news headlines and other web content. Headlines are delivered directly to news readers (also called aggregators or catchers), but may also be read through some online services such as Yahoo!, Google, or AOL. Certain internet browsers are also able to display RSS feeds. Subscribing to an RSS feed allows your reader to deliver updated information as soon as it is published.
How to Subscribe to an RSS Feed
Subscribing to an RSS feed is a quick and easy way to have new information delivered directly to you. Open your news reader program. Copy the feed URL address (listed below) for the desired topic and paste into your reader.
- Advances in Medicine | Penn Medicine
- Penn Neuroscience Update | Penn Medicine
- Clinical Briefings™: Clinical Reports from Penn Medicine
- Focus on Cancer | Penn Medicine
- Giving | Penn Medicine
- Health and Wellness Newsletter | Penn Medicine
- Liver Transplant Update | Penn Medicine
- Lung Transplant Update | Penn Medicine
- ObGyn Update | Penn Medicine
- OncoLink Blogs
- Penn Heart and Vascular Update
- Penn Gastroenterology News
- Penn Gastroenterology Q&As
- Penn Medicine News
- Penn Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Info | Weight Loss Surgery
- Penn Program for Mindfulness
- Penn's Women's Health Newsletter | Penn Medicine
- PennCare for Kids | Penn Medicine
- Physician Announcements | Penn Medicine
- Physician Interviews | Penn Medicine
- Sarcoma Support Group | Penn Medicine
- Videos | Penn Medicine
Need an appointment? Request one online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week or call 800-789-PENN (7366) to speak to a referral counselor.