Events and Accolades
- Keith Hamilton, MD, was one of the winners of the Penn Medicine Innovation Grant; Project Title: Generation of near real-time antibiograms leveraging the Penn Data Store (PDS).
- Jody Gilmore MSN, CRNP, who is a nurse practitioner in PPMC's Infectious Diseases Practice/Viral Hepatitis Center, was recently honored by the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (ANAC) as the 2012 recipient of the ANAC Joanne Ruiz Achievement Award for Excellence in Clinical Practice in HIV Care. This award is given to outstanding nurse clinicians who are recognized for their knowledge and skill in caring for people with HIV and their families, and are a source of pride to self, peer, patients, and colleagues. According to ANAC leadership, this award is given to "the nurse you would most want to care for your loved ones." Jody was honored at ANAC's annual conference in Arizona in November.
- Janet Hines, MD is the recipient of one of the MS2 Pre-Clinical Teaching Awards for her outstanding work directing the Microbiology/Infectious Diseases course 2012-2013.
- Jennifer Han, MD, MSCE is the recipient of the Robert Austrian Outstanding Fellow Award.
- Keith Hamilton, MD is the recipient of the Outstanding Clinical Teaching Award.
Gregory P. Bisson, MD, MSCE is the recipient of the Marjorie A. Bowman New Investigator Award, a Penn Medicine Award of Excellence
- Vincent Lo Re, MD MSCE is the recipient of the Leonard Berwick Memorial Teaching Award
- Darren Linkin, MD, MSCE is the recipient of the Clinical Teaching Award.
- Drs. Stacey Trooskin, MD and Baligh Yehia, MD, MSHP, MPP are the recipients of the Austrian Award for Outstanding Fellow.
- Janet Hines, MD is the recipient of the Clinical Teaching Award.
- Keith Hamilton, MD is the recipient of the Austrian Award.
- Ingi Lee, MD is the recipient of the Austrian Award.
- Todd Barton, MD is the recipient of the Clinical Teaching Award.