Deadline for applications: October 7, 2016
Applications will be accepted through ERAS only.
When applying to our program, please make sure to apply to the University of Pennsylvania Program, NRMP code: 1628140C0
- Dean's Letter
- Chair's Letter (can be Chair designee).
- At least 2 other Letters of Recommendation (you can submit up to 3 letters)
- Medical School transcripts
- Personal Statement limited to one page
- Curriculum Vitae in ERAS format
- USMLE Step 1 score of at least 205
- Medical school graduation date of 2014 or later
- 4 weeks of U.S. hands-on clinical experience within the past 6 months (observerships are excluded)
- Valid ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
- Please note that the University of Pennsylvania Health System has a new tobacco free policy in place to promote employee health. Tobacco users will not be hired and thus cannot be ranked at Penn. Applicants will be asked to attest that they are not tobacco users on their interview days. For more information see Policy