Deadline for applications: October 5, 2012
Applications will be accepted through ERAS only.
- Dean's Letter
- Chair's Letter (can be Chair designee).
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from Internal Medicine faculty members
- Medical School transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae in ERAS format
- USMLE Step 1 score of at least 207
- Medical school graduation date of 2010 or later
- 4 weeks of U.S. hands-on clinical experience within the past 6 months (observerships are excluded)
- Valid ECFMG Certificate, if applicable