Directions/Parking for Penn's Sixteenth Annual
SPIRITUALITY RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM
at the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
(3400 Civic Center Blvd., Philadelphia 19104)
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
While the Symposium itself is free, parking is not provided as part of the event.
The Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine/Smilow Center for Translational Research is convenient via SEPTA.
Public parking is available at University garages (regular rates apply) --see below.
Walking Directions: The Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine is easily visible when walking south on
34th St. or north on Civic Center Blvd. It is just south of the main entrance of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania,
next to Penn Tower, and cattycorner to Children's Hospital. The Perelman entrance is under a large glass awning.
Take the elevator or escalator to LEVEL 1, and turn toward your right. Signs will direct you to the Rubenstein Auditorium.
- Regional Rail's University City Station at South St. & Convention Avenue is roughly two blocks from the Perelman Center.
- The LUCY bus stops either in front of Penn Tower (Green Loop) or Children's Hospital (Gold Loop), near the front of the Perelman Center. [--If coming from 30th St. Station, take the Gold Loop.]
- Buses #30 and #42 stop near the front of the Perelman Center, and #40 stops at the corner of Spruce St. & 34th St.
- The Market-Frankford line stops at 34th & Market Sts., roughly six blocks north of the Perelman Center.
- Subway-Surface trolleys #10,
and #36 stop at the 33rd St. trolley station, roughly 5 blocks north of the Perelman Center.
- For other SEPTA information, visit www.septa.org.
Public Parking Garages
at the University of Pennsylvania.
In light of the hospital's committment to patient access for treatment, we ask that you please not use patient
parkng garages at the Perelman Center or Penn Tower.
Note: Street parking around Penn is usually limited to 2 hours.
For more information, call 215-662-2591.
[BACK TO THE MAIN SYMPOSIUM PAGE]