1 Year Residency - ACGME ID 0604133054
- Applications must be submitted online via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and participation in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- The Residency Selection Committee will not review your application until it is complete. Your file will be reviewed by members of the Residency Selection Committee once the following have been received:
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- ABSITE Transcript
No application review and invitation for a formal interview will be made unless the application is complete. Deadline is August 1, 2021.
Applicants will be notified via email regarding the status of their application. Interviews will be held on TBD.
- Applicants must complete a general surgery residency and are board certified or eligible.
- Applicants from an international medical school must have a currently valid ECFMG certificate.
- In accordance with the GMEC policy #III-A, applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency to the satisfaction of the Program Director.
- An applicant is eligible for appointment only after a negative result on a pre-employment drug test as administered by the UPHS Drug Testing Program (UPHS Policy #02-01-14).