Click here for - CFAR
The Clinical Core of the CFAR at University
of Pennsylvania has three aims.
1. To develop and maintain a confidential
patient database and specimen bank to help identify
specific subsets of HIV-infected and HIV-exposed individuals
for basic, clinical, and behavioral projects.
2. To establish mechanisms that provide access to
novel therapeutics and investigations to a widely
diverse population of HIV-infected and HIV-exposed
individuals, including women and minorities.
3. To initiate collaborative programs
between CFAR members and outside investigators, including
the promotion of clinical research collaborations
If you would like more information
about the CFAR program at The University of Pennsylvania
please feel free to contact us through the methods
- Postal address
- 502 Johnson Pavilion Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Electronic mail
- General Information: Debbie